We are here to help
If the uncertainty of the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has you worried about possible financial issues, be aware that you have several options that can help you get through this time with 67CashToday.
We continue offering safe online loan applicaitons which allow to apply and get a loan remotely, without visiting lender's office.
Federal government support:
With the COVID-19 crisis response changing rapidly, states and the federal government are continuously updating relief measures to help consumers who may have lost their job, had their hours reduced, need to take sick time or are experiencing other financial hardship.
Look to your state governor's office, the IRS, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or USA.gov for more information on what assistance may be available to you.
Tips to stay healthy
Wear a mask
- Everyone 2 and older should wear masks in public.
- Masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart, especially around people who don’t live with you.
- If someone in your household is infected, people in the household should take precautions including wearing masks to avoid spread to others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily
Stay 6 feet away from others
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Being in crowds like in restaurants, bars, fitness centers, or movie theaters put you at higher risk for COVID-19.
More information about COVID-19 at CDC website.